Picture framing and print production
Kuva Print And Frame - Calgary, AB
Are you a a photography enthusiast that knows your way around a camera? Are you looking to work with a flexible, dynamic, forward thinking company? Are you a driven, and results focused high performer? Are you a quick learner, and open to a changing and dynamic environment?
We are looking for a quality focused A-player who takes pride in their work, and in how they show up. The candidate will start with production on picture framing, and some aspects of print production, leading to taking on more responsibility with the day to day operations. Our history is embedded in photography, so photography experience and being able to talk photography would be a benefit. We prefer someone that can handle all aspects of picture framing, and is a self starter.
Positive attitude and exceptional client service is mandatory.
About Kuva Print And Frame
We will empower your creativity through your photography and art by producing greater impact and connection with your audience through immersive printing and finishing. Kuva Print and Frame is a large format canvas printing, photographic fine art printing, and picture framing company located in Calgary.
Our Core Values
- Customer Service: Exceptional service, always. We believe positive customer experiences start with exceptional service.
- Forward Thinking: Change is encouraged. Remaining flexible with industry changes, always striving for better, more effective ways of doing things.
- Empowerment: Discover your talent. We believe in supporting people as they discover their talent.
- Quality: Standards always guide solutions. From product to service to print, quality remains at our core.
- Creativity: Creativity inspires connection. We believe in the value of creative solutions, creative art, and creative conversations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- picture frame cutting, joining, and assembly
- knowledge of picture framing materials and high quality standards
- attention to fine detail
- material tracking and ordering
- print trimming, mounting, and quality assurance
- knowledge of conservation methods
- knowledge of photography a major asset
- keeping work areas clean and organized
- other assistant duties to start where needed
benefits package available after 6 months
potential for growth
flexibility in hours
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume and cover letter stating what makes you perfect for this job to email@example.com